My primary goal when marketing a property for sale is to ensure maximum repeat exposure to the target market to achieve the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time. In addition to the typical tools used by the average real estate company (like listing on our MLS® system, for sale signage, brochures, etc.), I go a few steps further. Below are a few of the other services I offer. This will give you a little taste of what you can expect.
- Accurate market analysis. To make sure your home is priced correctly, I provide a detailed comparative market analysis with guidance on the optimum pricing strategy for today’s market.
- Professional photography. Beautiful high-quality photos and a video tour of your property are critical to ensure a successful sale at the highest possible price. I use highly skilled professional photographers to capture the beauty and true essence of your home.
- Floor plans. Buyers love floor plans. All the properties I list are professionally measured and marketed with a floor plan.
- Guidance, not pressure. I will guide you through the selling process and will respond to your questions in a timely manner. I will advise you but never pressure you. All final decisions are YOURS.
To ensure you are receiving the best possible real estate service, I will be with you every step of the way, including:
- During my initial meeting with you, assist you in determining the look, features and location of your new home.
- Provide you with up-to-the-minute detailed property information via email on researched homes that match your buying criteria.
- Arrange private home tours to view those homes in which you are interested.
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis so you can make an informed buying decision.
- Prepare the offer to purchase your new home, fully explain the offer process and review all the details.
- Present the offer to the Seller and negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
- Ensure all conditions in the accepted offer are dealt with properly (home inspections, final mortgage approval, legal, etc.) and deposits paid on time.
- Monitor all closing activities including communication with your lawyer to ensure all documentation is completed on or before the closing date.
- Present you with the keys to your new home on possession day!
You’re thinking about selling your home. Maybe you’re retiring, downsizing, or a major life event has made you consider a move. As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®), I have unique training in helping home buyers and sellers in your situation.
Selling a home can be an emotional time, potentially involving other life decisions. As an SRES® I understand the issues facing older adults. By taking a no-pressure approach, I can help you navigate your choices.
I have created a special page here on this website, describing why working with me as your Seniors Real Estate Specialist® is beneficial to your real estate circumstance at this time of life. Please click here to read more about how I can help you https://karenhutchinsonrealtor.ca/buying-and-selling-houses/seniors-real-estate-agent-calgary/